These meditative philosophical quotes have to be shared…
In love and light to you all:)
Collected By: Shelley Tidmore, CHHC
“If you want to reach a state of bliss, then go beyond your ego and the internal dialogue. Make a decision to relinquish the need to control, the need to be approved, and the need to judge. Those are the three things the ego is doing all the time. It’s very important to be aware of them every time they come up.”
“The secret of attraction is to love yourself. Attractive people judge neither themselves nor others. They are open to gestures of love. They think about love, and express their love in every action. They know that love is not a mere sentiment, but the ultimate truth at the heart of the universe.”
“The less you open your heart to others, the more your heart suffers”
“Our thinking and our behaviour are always in anticipation of a response. It is therefore fear-based.”
“Happiness is a continuation of happenings which are not resisted.”
“The possibility of stepping into a higher plane is quite real for everyone. It requires no force or effort or sacrifice. It involves little more than changing our ideas about what is normal.”
“To think is to practice brain chemistry.”
“We are not victims of aging, sickness and death. These are part of scenery, not the seer, who is immune to any form of change. This seer is the spirit, the expression of eternal being.”
Among his well-known quotes, the following are worth meditating on:
“If you have your full attention in the moment, you will see only love.”
“A person desperately searching for love is like a fish desperately searching for water.”
“What does not contain love must contain an illusion.”
“Love doesn’t need reason. It speaks from the irrational wisdom of the heart.”
“Negativity is born in the gap where love has been excluded.”
“People who live their own love stories do not expect others to make them feel loved.”
“Reality isn’t a vast, fixed scheme trapping you without choice. At any moment you have the choice to break out of what is really trapping you—your automatic reactions dredged up from the past.”
“No matter how much of a mess we may have made of our lives, it is always possible to tap into the part of the soul that is universal, the infinite field of pure potential, and change the course of our destiny.”
“Every intention is a trigger for transformation.”
“What begins as the merest hint of new strength will grow.”
“Find someone whom you trust enough to begin the process of release that you must continue on your own.”
“You can wish for things in the future to be different, but in this moment you have to accept things as they are.”
“Attention activates the energy field, and intention activates the information field, which causes transformation.”
More stuff categorized:)…….
Longer Deepak Chopra Quotes about Change
– If you can cherish yourself even as you discard your current favourite mask, you are living perfectly in the way of peace.
– The first step towards change is recognition. Recognize that you have had at least a few hopes and wishes come true.
– Bring shy, hidden, embarrassing, guilty or shameful energies into view. This exposure sets the stage for dealing with these energies.
– It’s the glory of the creative process to constantly flow and change. The more you can accept this, the easier it is to accept your own transformation.
– We concoct a scheme for forced change, motivated by hating the ugly parts of ourselves, feeling insecure and inadequate, wanting anything but whatever is right before us.
– The possibility of stepping into a higher plane is quite real for everyone. It requires no force or effort or sacrifice. It involves little more than changing our ideas about what is normal.
– While still remaining who you are, you can bring about a quantum leap in your awareness, and the sign that the leap is real will be some emergent property you never experienced in the past.
– Take a little time every day to notice the contents of your mind. This act of noticing, although very simple, is one of the most powerful steps to bringing about change. What you don’t see you cannot change.
Long Deepak Chopra Quote about Change
– Any new identity that you find on your life’s journey is going to morph into another identity as you continue along. All these identities can be healthy, yet it’s undeniable that to grow from one identity to the next involves destruction. The habits of the old self must give way to the habits of the new.
Deepak Chopra Quotes about Choices
– No single decision you ever made has led in a straight line to where you find yourself now.
– In every moment of our existence, we are in that field of all possibilities where we have access to an infinity of choices.
– See that not one but many good things came from your bad decisions, while many bad (things) are tangled up in your good decisions.
– Break out of the mindset that your life consists of good and bad choices that set your destiny on an unswerving course. Your life is the product of your awareness. Every choice follows from that, and so does every step of growth.
Deepak Chopra Quotes about Coincidences
– Intent creates coincidence; it is the reason why, when you’re thinking of something, it happens.
– Every coincidence is an opportunity for you to become the person the universe intended you to be.
– When you live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and their meanings, you connect with the underlying field of infinite possibilities.
– The more attention you put on coincidences and the more you inquire into their significance, the more often the coincidences occur and the more clearly their meaning comes into view.
– If you are driving home from work and your gaze is caught by a glowing sunset, consider that Nature wanted to catch your attention, not that you and the sunset are having just an accidental encounter
– Everything is connected with everything else. In the spiritual world, those connections become visible. But in the physical world, we only glimpse the connections in the clues given to us through coincidence.
Long Deepak Chopra Quote about Coincidences
– The more attention you put on coincidences, the more you attract other coincidences, which will help you clarify their meaning. Putting your attention on the coincidence attracts the energy, and then asking the question, “What does it mean?” attracts the information. The answer might come as a certain insight, or intuitive feeling, or an encounter, or a new relationship.
Deepak Chopra Quotes about Communication
– To commune with others involves commitment and a willingness to expose your deepest aspirations.
– Tuning in to others is a circular flow: You send yourself out toward people; you receive them as they respond to you. Notice how often you don’t do that. You stand back and insulate yourself, sending out only the most superficial signals, and receive little or nothing back. The same circle must be present even when someone else isn’t involved. If you want to fully experience life, you must close the circle.
Deepak Chopra Quotes about Compassion
– Compassion comes from the root words “to suffer with,” and for that reason many people actually fear it.
– Compassion is one of the most honoured and saintly feelings because it marches up to the front lines of suffering and says, “Take me.” In this giving of oneself there is a direct experience of pain, yet in the giving there is love.
– Compassion has the power to dissolve pain by not avoiding it, but by trusting that love affords the greatest protection. By discovering that there is a reality—love—stronger than any pain, you mount your strongest defense.
Deepak Chopra Quotes about Conflict
– You will never feel better about yourself by making others look worse.
– When you blame and criticize others, you are avoiding some truth about yourself.
– When you struggle with your partner, you are struggling with yourself. Every fault you see in them touches a denied weakness in yourself.
– Whenever you feel yourself having a reaction of judgment, rejection or resistance, imagine the opposite. Instead of seeing an adversary, view your partner as totally on your side. Don’t focus on what he or she has done to irritate you; reframe it as an act of pure love, brought into being to teach you the perfect lesson you need to learn at just that moment. This isn’t a mind game or a trick: at the level of spirit your beloved acts only from love, holding your highest good at heart.
Short Deepak Chopra Quotes about Consciousness
– Out of consciousness everything else is built.
– Questions answer themselves if you are aware enough.
– Everyone’s consciousness draws from the same underlying reality.
– Consciousness is the maker of reality. Maker really means “chooser.”
– Thoughts come and go like leaves in the wind, but the core of consciousness is forever.
– When it is expanded, human consciousness chooses non-violence since that is compatible with love.
– If you want to know the state of your personal consciousness, just look around and see what is happening to you.
– If you want to know the state of the collective consciousness, just look around at what is happening in the world.
– The world consists of images on a screen, and consciousness is the steady light that emanates from the projector.
– There are no physical divisions in the subtle domain and therefore no barriers between heaven and hell, light and shadow.
– The important thing is how much consciousness you add to the whole of human existence, for that is how eternity expresses itself.
– The soul is a living, dynamic part of each person. It exists as consciousness and therefore must be found in consciousness.
– No matter whether “I” feels victorious or defeated, elated or discouraged, these are mere phantoms compared to consciousness itself.
Longer Deepak Chopra Quotes about Consciousness
– Consciousness orchestrates its activity in response to both attention and intention. Whatever you put your attention on becomes energized. Whatever you take your attention away from dwindles.
– The only preparation or participation required to unleash the power of intention is a connection to the conscious intelligence field, which can be attained in many ways, one of the best being meditation.
– Each of us lives in multi-dimensions. We can choose where to focus our attention, and wherever that focus goes, a new reality opens up. When I speak of other dimensions, I’m referring to domains of consciousness.