In meditation, preferably in the morning, I recommend focusing on one of these phrases and visualizing it’s effect in your life. Set your day to grounding and conscious self awareness.
Select one to use all the time that speaks to you, or try different ones, and see how they work.
Short Deepak Chopra Quotes about Consciousness
– Out of consciousness everything else is built.
– Questions answer themselves if you are aware enough.
– Everyone’s consciousness draws from the same underlying reality.
– Consciousness is the maker of reality. Maker really means “chooser.”
– Thoughts come and go like leaves in the wind, but the core of consciousness is forever.
– When it is expanded, human consciousness chooses non-violence since that is compatible with love.
– If you want to know the state of your personal consciousness, just look around and see what is happening to you.
– If you want to know the state of the collective consciousness, just look around at what is happening in the world.
– The world consists of images on a screen, and consciousness is the steady light that emanates from the projector.
– There are no physical divisions in the subtle domain and therefore no barriers between heaven and hell, light and shadow.
– The important thing is how much consciousness you add to the whole of human existence, for that is how eternity expresses itself.
– The soul is a living, dynamic part of each person. It exists as consciousness and therefore must be found in consciousness.
– No matter whether “I” feels victorious or defeated, elated or discouraged, these are mere phantoms compared to consciousness itself.